The Choral Sheet Music Catalog of Choral Clarity
(scroll down to view catalog)
The Choral Clarity Collection consists of hand-picked sheet music. All music sold on this site is geared to both un-auditoned and auditioned choirs, and is intended to be easy-to-learn due to smart voice-leading, comfortable vocal ranges, and well-planned vocal patterns.
Here is what makes our collection unique:
- all music is affordable (the larger the choir, the more affordable it becomes)
- easy to learn (music is crafted specifically to engage singers with easy voice-leading and patterns)
- instantly downloadable (you will receive your score attached to your payment receipt)
- view the sheet music (follow along while listening to the recording)
- listen to a recording (follow along with the sheet music on the screen)
- all music exclusively sold here (there is no need to shop around, as we are the only sellers)
What you are purchasing
Sheet music, sold as a PDF, sent as a downloadable file, attached to your receipt both on the website and via email.
Your sheet music will include a stamp consisting of: your name, your ensemble’s name, the number of copies you purchased, and the date of the purchase.
40 purchased copies, you have unlimited copying rights for your ensemble. (with the exception of a festival choir)
How it works
Click on any piece to view the score and listen to recording. All sheet music fits the Choral Clarity standard: well-crafted, easy to learn, intended for non-select ensembles and select ensembles. To purchase, type in the quantity and it will appear in your cart (above). At check-out, a receipt will include your music, stamped with your name, your ensemble’s name, the number of copies you purchased, and the date of the purchase.
Less teaching time + quicker student success = maximum musical reward.
To view the music of Adam Paltrowitz, click here.
To view the music of Richard Hyman, click here.